Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Teenagers!

I'm standig in the music conservatory lobby, tyuping this on the public computer because I just read somehting in sound on sound that I thought really deserved to be spread as quickly as possible. Teenagers are the focus of all of the pop music industry! How did I miss that? Really, this is a problem, at least in my mind. How do you market to a group of consumers who do not have credit cards? They also have this obsession with sticking it to the man - a concept that potentially leads to piracy.

Hmm... this is a tough question, especially when they are becoming aware and resitant to traditional marketing (as major labels have discovered). I'm not claiming to have an answer to this dilemma, but I did figure that it was worth repeating to interested individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment