Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Being Home

Apparently, being home makes you want to work more - this is what I discovered over the past few days.

Though I truly enjoy sitting around doing nothing all day long, sleeping till 12, watching the West Wing, and playing Crysis, being home for spring break just makes me want to get back to school and get work done. Fortunately, I am in a major where I can work on what I want, not being burdened with an excess of busy work. But unfortunately, the nature of the program also means that much of my work I cannot do while at home. Lets face it, you either need someone to record, or a good set of monitors to mix on.

So here's to spring break, and also to the end of it.
(picture courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/ception/)

No comments:

Post a Comment