Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More End of Semester Nonsense.

Figured I'd let you know what is keeping me busy right now.

I've finished the six mixes I needed to do last week, and made large headway on tracking for Andrew and Kelly. Still have to plan out the large live-sound/recording on Saturday, but I'm getting help with that one.

I can finally start turning my mind to actual school work such as the viral marketing final I have to do for tomorrow, the art law final for next week, keyboard final on Friday, studio comp final project and final exam for next Wednesday, ear training final also for Wednesday, and a planning a whole summer tour including dates, venues, merch, contracts, etc for touring class on Tuesday.

wow. now I wish I hadn't written that all down - makes me realize how much work I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment